Online betting exchanges such as Matchbook, Betfair, and Intrade are quickly becoming a speculator’s paradise. This is the very same book that has been selling online since 2005 for $39 per copy, recently revised and updated. Many professional online speculators credit this book as their training manual.
In fact, they don’t want you to have it. While you are sitting there a handful of betting exchange pros are going through their daily routine of finagling profitable positions, playing bookie, and working arbitrage angles at the betting exchanges for 6-figure annual incomes. Armed with the knowledge and tactics taught in this course, you can be one of them. Topics covered include:
• Complete detailed strategies for trading in the various markets offered at betting exchanges
• Differences between sports books, financial brokers, and betting exchanges — and how to exploit them
• Playing Bookie vs. finding overlays
• Primer on what betting exchanges are and how they work
• Explanation of the markets covered
• Understanding the odds
• Plenty of tables and examples
When you are done with this book, you will understand exactly how to get the best of it at the online betting
exchanges — and will probably never make a bad wager again.