This is the very same, classic popular online poker strategy book that has been selling online for $39 a copy since 2004. It has been revised and expanded in this 3rd edition to reflect recent changes in the online poker landscape, including the effects of political events which occurred in both 2006 and 2011. It includes new chapters with specific strategies for popular new game types and structures.
Americans can still make surgeon’s income playing online poker for a living. In fact, playing at the smaller-traffic poker rooms (which USA citizens are now proliferating) offers certain advantages to a skilled player — IF you know how to exploit them. Any dedicated student of the game who is armed with the knowledge and tactics taught in this course will be a force to contend with at today’s tables.
Topics covered include:
• Complete lessons in Holdem, Omaha, Stud, Badugi, and High-Low Split games
• Short-handed play strategy
• Organizational training for multi-tabling and using player notes
• Targeting players who are your best “customers”
• Specific winning tournament strategy for both small and large-field tournaments
• Managing your poker playing like a business
• What the political environment has done to the game, how to take advantage of it, and what looms on the
horizon (and why you need to position yourself for it NOW)
…and much, much more. This is a full length book that many winning online players credit as their training manual. Will you be next?