Passive Income Streams is a beginner’s guide to leaving the nine to five rat race and building a financial future for yourself using multiple streams of passive income developed from the ground up and integrated together. Because many of us who have started out in passive income only had very limited resources, we will focus heavily on keeping the costs to a minimum while also discussing the options of outsourcing certain tasks to help maximize time and energy on what’s truly important.
In this book, we begin by helping you learn the basics of conducting invaluable market research prior to setting off on your path to a passive income. This step ensures that valuable time is spent on viable niches and products.
From there, we will discuss five of the most common passive income streams for beginners. This includes:
• Publishing eBooks on Amazon’s Kindle Store, Apple iBooks, Barnes and Nobles Nook, and Kobo. Also discussed is going to print via CreateSpace, which sells your print book
• Creating a blog that targets your niche and allows for monetization through affiliate programs, advertising, and promoting your other services and products.
• Developing YouTube content for ad revenue and promoting your other platforms.
• Creating online courses and building up the audience prior to release day.
• And creating online stores through affiliate programs and/or drop shipping to create an eCommerce setup without the need to ever ship your own products.
With hard work and perseverance, the steps within this guide will set you off on the right path to finally lead yourself to success in the world of earning money while you’re asleep, on vacation, or working on a completely different project. Gone are the days of hustling to work in the morning; cheers to wearing pajamas all day, waking up whenever you like, and having financial security!