Vietnam’s allure lies in its ripples of vibrant green paddy fields, historic temples, and herb-infused cuisine. Footprint’s 7th edition Vietnam Handbook will guide you from the elegant, belle-époque boulevards of Hanoi to the frenetic motorcycle hum of Ho Chi Minh City.
• Great coverage of the top activities and sights in the country, including cookery schools, kayaking and motorbike tours
• Loaded with information and suggestions on how to get off the beaten track, from remote ethnic markets to deserted white-sand beaches
• Includes comprehensive information on everything from transport and practicalities to history, culture & landscape
• Plus all the usual accommodation, eating and drinking listings for every budget
• Full-colour planning section to inspire you and help you find the best experiences
From the vibrant Pearl of the Orient to the towering karst islands of Halong Bay, Footprint’s fully updated 7th edition will help you navigate this dynamic destination.