1. Resolve today to act as if you had all the self-confidence in the world. Say what you think, ask for what you want, and persist until you succeed.
2. Write down your three most important goals in life right now. Then write down three steps you could take to achieve each of these goals, and take immediate action on at least one step.
3. Identify the three most important results you achieve in your work, and resolve today to work on those activities most of the time.
4. Create a clear mental picture of yourself performing at your best—calm, confident, and optimistic—and replay this picture over and over throughout the day.
5. Dedicate yourself to continuous personal and professional improvement, getting better every day.
6. Accept 100 percent responsibility for everything you are today, and for everything you become in the future. Refuse to blame anyone for anything.
7. Resolve today that you will never give up, that you will persist over all obstacles until you succeed in creating the wonderful life that is possible for you.