Take Charge of Your Fertility
Are you in your 30s and 40s and trying to conceive? Are you constantly being reminded that your clock is ticking? Well, you are in the right spot.
Did you know a healthy diet can help enhance the quality of your eggs? That's right! It was once thought that egg quality could not be improved, that it was static and women have a limited number of eggs, and as they got older, the quality of the eggs got poorer. We know there’s a truth to that, but there are things that can be done to improve the egg quality (and likewise sperm quality).
When you buy this book, you’ll learn the following:
1. How foods can optimize your health in getting your body ready for conception.
2. What exercises you can implement to boost your chances of conception.
3. Dietary strategies that can help boost your egg health (and sperm quality of your partner) and improve your chances of trying to conceive.
4. Know how the hormone AMH impacts fertility and how to increase AMH level with the appropriate diet if yours is low.
5. How blood sugar affects hormonal balance and its impact on egg quality.
6. The effect of sugar on fertility and practical strategies to help you cut out sugar to boost your egg health.
7. How acupuncture can help women with low egg reserve improve their egg quality and hormone levels.
You’ll find useful tips on how to boost your egg quality for conception in your advanced maternal age; essential foods to include in your diet and those to avoid to promote egg quality. If you’re suffering from PCOS, you’ll find useful information on foods to take to help with weight loss to boost chances of conception and what to avoid.
What are waiting for? Click the BUY button to get this book, so you don’t miss out on a great way to improve your egg health and boost your fertility.