Jimbo welcomes Daniel Storey, David Preece and Dion Fanning after a weekend of pivotal league and cup action.
Leicester progress to the FA Cup semi-finals with victory over Manchester United. Are the Foxes set to avoid another late season collapse? Why hasn’t it worked out for van de Beek at United? And should they nab Ndidi? Or Yves Bissouma?
Will Man City do the quadruple? Are they depressingly good?
In the Premier League, Arsenal come back from 3-0 down in garbage time to peg back a Lingard-inspired West Ham and take a point. But do the Gunners have an Aubameyang problem?
Tottenham bounce back from their Europa League exit in Zagreb with Hugo Lloris’s blistering post-match interview ringing in their ears. And Brighton and Newcastle are heading in different directions.
Plus Peter Lorimer, England’s number 1 and when will Republic of Ireland score again?
• PART 1a: Leicester 3-1 Man Utd (03m 30s)
• PART 1b: Bournemouth 0-3 Southampton (16m 30s)
• PART 2a: Chelsea 2-0 Sheff Utd (19m 30s)
• PART 2b: Everton 0-2 Man City (22m 30s)
• PART 3a: West Ham 3-3 Arsenal (29m 30s)
• PART 3b: Aston Villa 0-2 Spurs (39m 00s)
• PART 4a: Brighton 3-0 Newcastle (46m 30s)
• PART 4b: Fulham 1-2 Leeds (51m 00s)
• PART 5: The odds with Carl Monaghan from Paddy Power (57m 00s)
• PART 6: International break ahoy (59m 00s)
SIGN UP TO THE ATHLETIC FOR £4 A MONTH:
GET IN TOUCH:
• follow us on Instagram
• find us on Facebook
• send us a tweet: @TheTotallyShow
• we’re sponsored by Paddy Power - home of the Money Back Special
READ STUFF ON OUR WEBSITE:
• check out thetotallyfootballshow.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices