Jimbo is joined by the elite line-up of Michael Cox, Charlie Eccleshare and Duncan Alexander.
The European Super League appears to have collapsed as quickly as it was formed with the Big Six in England all pulling out. What killed the ESL? Should the owners have been more patient? Did England save football? Or with the new Champions League reforms, are we actually worse off than we were a week ago?
The League Cup final beckons with Manchester City taking on Tottenham, managed by Ryan Mason, the antidote to Mourinho.
The Premier League brings West Ham v Chelsea, Leeds v Man Utd and memories of Nigel Pearson wrestling James McArthur.
Chelsea Women retain the title initiative in the WSL in one of the games of the season against Man City.
And in the first Inter Totally quarter-final, defending champion Michael takes on Matt Davies-Adams.
• PART 1a: The Super League is dead (01m 00s)
• PART 1b: The Athletic’s Adam Crafton tells us what killed it (07m 30s)
• PART 2a: League Cup final preview (30m 00s)
• PART 2b: Man City & Chelsea’s WSL decider (40m 30s)
• PART 3a: On This Day (43m 00s)
• PART 3b: Previewing the Premier League weekend (47m 00s)
• PART 4: Inter Totally Cup – Cox v Davies-Adams (57m 30s)
SIGN UP TO THE ATHLETIC FOR £4 A MONTH:
GET IN TOUCH:
• follow us on Instagram
• find us on Facebook
• send us a tweet: @TheTotallyShow
• we’re sponsored by Paddy Power - home of the Money Back Special
READ STUFF ON OUR WEBSITE:
• check out thetotallyfootballshow.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices