bookmate game
Paul Mani

Summary of Can't Hurt Me

Can't Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds by David Goggins: Conversation Starters

David Goggin's childhood was a nightmare and was thus destined for failure. Battling against the odds, he transformed himself into the person he wanted to be through self-discipline, hard work, and mental toughness. He went on to become one of the world's most outstanding endurance athletes, a Navy SEAL, and a U.S. Armed Forces icon. He is “The Fittest (Real) Man in America” according to Outside magazine. Most people achieve just 40 percent of their potential. To tap into the remaining 60 percent, mental discipline, fortitude, and sacrifice have to be used, he says.
Can't Hurt Me offers powerful lessons for people who want to set and achieve their goals, according to Men's Health Magazine.

A Brief Look Inside:


than the surface of its pages. The characters and their world come alive,

and the characters and its world still live on.

Conversation Starters is peppered with questions designed to

bring us beneath the surface of the page

and invite us into the world that lives on.

These questions can be used to create hours of conversation:

Foster a deeper understanding of the book

Promote an atmosphere of discussion for groups

Assist in the study of the book, either individually or corporately

Explore unseen realms of the book as never seen before

Disclaimer: This book you are about to enjoy is an independent companion resource of the original book, enhancing your experience. If you have not yet purchased a copy of the original book, please do before purchasing these unofficial Conversation Starters.

© Copyright 2019 Download your copy now on sale

Read it on your PC, Mac, iOS or Android smartphone, tablet devices.
30 printed pages
Original publication
Publication year
Have you already read it? How did you like it?


  • Dario Moravcicshared an impression2 years ago

    Great summaray. Only i dont like the question parts i was more interested about what is the book about but its a summary.


  • Dusan Stankovichas quoted2 years ago
    Trivia Facts About Can't Hurt Me

On the bookshelves

Drag & drop your files (not more than 5 at once)