This is a simple book that lists websites about languages, websites to learn languages, websites to learn English, language schools, books, tapes, linguistic organizations, etc.
Languages at the library go from #400 to #499. The general breakdown is:
420. English & Anglo-Saxon.
430. Germanic Languages.
440. French, Provencal, Chatelaine.
450. Italian, Romanian, Etc.
460. Spanish & Portuguese.
470. Latin Languages.
480. Classical Greek.
490. Other Languages.
491. East Indo-European and Celtic.
492. Semitic languages.
493. Hamitic and other languages.
494. Ural-Altaic, Dravidian, etc.
495. East and southeast Asian languages.
496. African languages.
497. North American Indian languages.
498. South American Indian languages.
499. Austranesian and other languages.