Fiona Danks and Jo Schofield are back with more wonderful ideas for fun outdoors even in the most challenging weather!
Imagine - jumping in the biggest puddle you can find!
- Or running barefoot and feeling squidgy mud ooze up between your toes!
- Or run up the nearest hill to feel the wind try to carry you away!
When it’s wet, or windy or cold, there’s no need to stay cooped up indoors; it’s a great opportunity to rush outside for some fun.
- Go on an animal hunt and find the creatures that come out in the wet.
- Fly a kite in the wind and catch falling leaves.
- Take your camera into a white world and see how many different icy patterns and shapes you can find.
There are loads of exciting and creative things you can do in the natural world when the weather’s wild. So don’t wait for the sun: take this book with you and go outdoors for a wild weather adventure!