Discover The Exact Tips And Strategies To Make Each Member Of The Family Enjoy Organizing Your Lovely Home And Keep It Organized Longterm! Does your family home life feel disorganized? Want each member of your family to happily organize and clean the house? Are you having a hard time converting your family to practice minimalism?
Minimalism comes easy when you are single, young and living on your own. Add a home, kids and adult life and its problems and surely it becomes a huge challenge. Families dream about having fewer toys to pick up, less stuff to re-organize, and less time to spend on cleaning their houses. But that’s what it is, only a distant dream….or is it? NO! With Minimalism for Families, finally there is a step by step guide on how to learn and apply home management strategies for each member of the family to benefit from and enjoy the minimalist lifestyle.
The principles of minimalism are within reach for everyone — even large families. With the right mindset and the easy to apply strategies in this book, you will definitely get your whole family on the minimalism train.
Here is what you will learn in this book:-
• Secret tips and tricks to make the whole family involved without them noticing
• Understanding the Basics of Minimalism
• What is Minimalism and Why Is It So Beneficial to My Life?
• Setting the Rules and Boundaries for This Lifestyle
• How to Deal with Problems When Everyone in the Family Isn’t On Board
• The one thing you need to get right for your kids to love their new Minimalism lifestyle (Do this wrong and they will hate you!)
• Getting the Home Organized
• Tips to Declutter the Whole Home
• One Thing In, One Thing Out
• Tips for Home Decoration On the Minimalist Lifestyle
• Make or break Minimalist budget tips that will guarantee your success as a Minimalist household!
• Tips to Stick with Your Minimalist Budget
• Making the Process a Family Affair
• Ways to Sustain and Maintain Your Minimalist Lifestyle
• Christmas Presents ideas for the Minimalist kids that are sure to win their heart!
Edward Norton, Leonardo DiCaprio and Meg Ryan are just a few on the celebrities who have publicly announced their love for the minimalism lifestyle and décor.
After a census it was discovered that the average household has around 300,000 items and that only a quarter of it is useful or even needed. That makes it hard to find the things you actually need when you need it.
In fact research has shown that the average person spends 12 days per year looking for things they can’t find around their own house.
Even if you tried other Minimalism books for families before and failed, you will succeed in implementing the tips and strategies with this one because we focus on the long term and hold your hand every step of the way.
So if you want to discover the exact tips and strategies to make each member of the family enjoy organizing your lovely home and keep it organized long term then click “add to cart” and start your Minimalism journey with your family today!