Beautiful renderings by world-renowned artist Maude Nilsson illustrate Poodle trims from around the world. They add even more pizzazz to this already heavily illustrated guide. Back by popular demand, Poodle Clipping and Grooming: The International Reference is a revamped version of the original classic that no groomer can be without.
Authored by renowned expert Shirlee Kalstone and bursting with hundreds of photos and detailed step-by-step directions, this new edition promises to be even more of a boon to Poodle groomers and enthusiasts worldwide than the previous edition. Its thoroughly illustrated instructions guide you through
* selecting the right equipment
* caring for the coats of pet Poodles and show Poodles
* basic clipping of the Poodle's feet, face, neck, tail, stomach and ears, as well as fashioning the perfect topknot with tips from the experts
* setting the patterns for sanctioned show trims and popular pet trims
* and many other Poodle grooming secrets and nuances