Designed to share the unfolding story of the founding and development of the CHILI CROSSROADS BIBLE CHURCH in Coshocton County, Ohio, over a time span of more than sixty years, this short volume opens by explaining the historical setting into which the church was born, including how an earlier church — the St. John’s Evangelical Church Congregation — closed its doors and left its church building and cemetery, and most of its personal property to the new church. It then explains that under the capable leadership of Rev. Owen E. Lower the CHILI CROSSROADS BIBLE CHURCH opened in 1953, was then served by several other pastors, transitioned into a brand new church building with more land, and since 2009 has been thriving and growing, under the capable leadership of its present pastor, Rev. Neal Dearyan. This history of the Chili church is enhanced with the inclusion of many beautiful pictures taken over the years, with a list of its original charter church members.