The best book for North America's best trout region
The Pacific Northwest is a hotbed of freshwater angling activity with approximately 50% of the resident population wetting a line each year. This is also a popular destination area for fly anglers from around the world who come to experience unsurpassed trout fishing.
This book reveals specific strategies and locations for the best fishing in the region. More than 300 step-by-step photos teach the important fishing skills, and in-depth chapters give insight into trout biology and behavior, guaranteeing that anglers will increase their catch.
• Secrets to Fishing the Pacific Northwest
• Understanding Trout & Salmon
• Stream-Fishing Techniques
• Spinning & Baitcasting Techniques
• Techniques for Special Waters
• Fishing for Trophy Trout