Did you know that up to one in five people in the UK suffer from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?
Are you one of them?
In this easy-to-follow book, Wendy Green explains how diet, food intolerances, gut infections and bacterial imbalance, stress and hormones can contribute to IBS and offers practical advice and a holistic approach to help you deal with the symptoms, including simple dietary and lifestyle changes and DIY complementary therapies.
Find out 50 things you can do today to help you cope with IBS including:
• Identify your IBS triggers and learn how to manage them
• Choose beneficial foods and supplements
• Manage stress and relax to reduce flare-ups
• Learn which types of exercise can help to relieve symptoms
• Find helpful organisations and products