If you found yourself in a life or death scenario, would you have the tools you needed to survive for the day, week or month needed to make it back to civilization? While most people avoid basic survival training under the assumption that they will never be more than a few miles from a wireless hotspot, the truth of the matter is that the world is still a very vast place and accidents happen. If you are interested in ensuring you live to tell about them, then Survival Skills: Basic Survival Skills Everyone Should Know
is the book you have been waiting for.
Inside, you will learn all about a wide variety of personal preparedness and survival basics, including putting together a safe, secure campsite, finding the food and water you will need to survive, treating injuries and more. For most people who find themselves dealing with a life or death situation, survival hinges on making it through the first 48-hours and inside you will find plenty of ways to ensure you do just that. So, what are you waiting for? Prepare for the unexpected and buy this book today.
Inside you will find
* Quick and effective ways to start a fire.
* Easy ways to collect water regardless of where you find yourself in need.
* Simple tips to remember to help you find protein to eat in the wild.
* How to signal for help without a fire handy.
* Ways to identify a poisonous snake by sight.