“Journaling is a powerful tool for self-discovery. In our busy lives, it helps to bring focus to our goals and success.” — Dr. Martz
In the Manage My Emotions Journal, author, psychologist and emotional intelligence expert Dr. Kenneth Martz offers valuable self-assessment tools that can be used to augment your understanding of his best-selling Manage My Emotions book, or as a stand-alone guided journey into understanding emotions and how they affect your life and the relationships that you treasure.
The life-changing self-discovery questions and exercises provided in this innovative self-help journal will help you to personalize the principles you have learned in the Manage my Emotions text.
In this groundbreaking emotional intelligence journal, you will find:
· Questions designed to explore your most challenging emotional issues, with plenty of space for you to make notes about your discoveries
· Amazingly effective self-assessment exercises that anybody can use to development your emotional intelligence
· Open-ended questions about your emotions that will allow you to explore how your thoughts and emotions interact, so you can discover your own hidden flaws and work on them
· Goal setting tools and goal tracking techniques for helping you achieve success and find happiness
· Journaling exercises using inspirational quotes related to your most important emotions and social interactions
If you found the foundations for emotional balance and happiness in Manage My Emotions, or you are looking for some proven journaling exercises for finding your true self, you will find inspiration and comfort in this journal.
Page Up and Order Now.