Sample some of Andalucía’s finest seafood, admire an ancient Roman theatre and enjoy a beer in an old-fashioned bar. Málaga is best known for the legions of sun worshippers that visit each year, but there is much more to this cosmopolitan province. Gaze in to the dizzying depths of El Tajo gorge when you visit Ronda, enjoy the charm of white-washed villages where time has stood still, and admire the surreal rocks of the inland mountain ranges which have been twisted into odd shapes and sizes. Footprint Málaga & Costa del Sol covers all the little-known gems that are often overlooked in this much-visited province, as well as popular destinations. Includes detailed information on sights and attractions and fascinating insights into the history and culture of the province.
• Essentials section with practical advice on getting around.
• Highlights map so you know what not to miss.
• Comprehensive listings including where to have fun, sleep and eat the best tapas.
• Detailed street maps for Málaga and other important towns.
• Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
Loaded with advice and information, this concise Footprint guide will help you get the most out of Málaga without weighing you down