1/4 cup melted butter
1/2 cup granulated swerve
1 teaspoon almond extract (sugar-free)
1 1/2 cups almond flour
2 teaspoons vanilla extract (sugar-free)
5 big eggs
115g (full-fat) cream cheese
a pinch of sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F then use a parchment paper to line a loaf pan.
2. Using a large mixing bowl, add in the cream cheese, eggs, butter, vanilla, cream and almond extract then use and electric mixer to beat until combined.
3. Add in the rest of the dry ingredients and beat again until well combined.
4. Transfer the batter into the prepared loaf pan and into the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with some swerve powder then slice and enjoy or refrigerate for up to a week.