Do you tend to feel anxious and overwhelmed in public places? Do everyday events cause powerful emotions in you? Are you able to sense other people’s emotions intuitively?
Does it make you mad to see that good people end up getting hurt needlessly? Do you struggle with selfish or thoughtless people?
You feel and absorb not only other people’s emotions, but their physical symptoms, their pain. While talking to others or in a group, while thinking about life, you experience anxiousness, panic attacks, depression… But don’t worry, there’s a name for it — you are an Empath: highly sensitive and intuitive. That’s something truly wonderful and scary at the same time.
Being an empath is a great gift. You’re naturally good at helping people. You’re amazingly creative. You’re a great parent because you surround your children with understanding and acceptance. You’re a loving, caring partner.
But high emotional sensitivity has its downsides, too. Strong emotions can overwhelm you. You may suffer from anxiety or other mood disorders that prevent your true potential from unfolding.
In order to learn to ground yourself, you need a guide to acknowledge the deepest secrets of being an empath and discover how to develop your psychic abilities.
In this book you’ll discover:
• Precisely, what is an empath and what type of empath you are
• The impact empathy can have on your life
• Learn techniques to protect your highly sensitive mind from being overwhelmed
• Learn how to calm your mind and develop your psychic abilities
• How to keep yourself safe and protected from negative entities
• Learn about psychic healing — how to use energy and clairvoyance to help others on their healing journey
• Discover the wonders of guided meditation and how it helps your mind to strengthen and prepare for psychic readings
• Identify narcissistic abusers around you
• And much, much more!
Being an empath is not a weakness, no matter what someone may have told you. It’s an unique gift, but you need to learn how to use it — start now!
Get your copy today!