Unleash all the Full Potential of your Instant Pot Pressure Cooker!
The Instant Pot Pressure Cooker is one of the most incredible kitchen appliances to ever make it to household kitchens throughout America. The Instant Pot is a revolutionary 6-in-1 kitchen appliance with the ability to act as an electric pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, yogurt maker, and saute pan.
This book is a beginner's guide and a cookbook with over 70 different recipes and is perfect for people who are still new to Instant Pot cooking, but also for people with every level of expertise within slow cooking and pressure cooking with the Instant Pot Cooker. This cookbook contains a wide variety of recipes for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert, and Snacks! Once you read all of these quick and easy recipes; you will be ready to make a shopping list of what you want to make first. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and desserts are available for the taking, so you will want to get started on your new way of life right away.
In this Instant Pot Beginner's Guide and Cookbook, you will learn about:
- How to Use the Instant Pot
- Common Beginner Mistakes and How to Avoid them
- How to Clean your Instant Pot
And Recipes that you will find inside include:
- Chinese Style Steamed Eggs
- Pulled Barbecue Sandwiches
- Instant Pot Chili
- Slow Cooker Macaroni & Cheese
- Balsamic Chicken with Steamed Vegetables
- Instant Pot Slow Cooker Honey Barbecue Wings
- Pressure Cooker Korean Ribs
- Instant Pot Maple Smoked Brisket
- Slow Cooker Marinated Steak
- Sloppy Lasagna
- “Sinful” Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake
And Much More!!
Do yourself this favor, and try some of these 70+ recipes for yourself!