A family physician for more than thirty years and creator of multiple groundbreaking medical devices, Dr. Michael Haas unveils the real principles behind radiant health and emotional wellbeing. Cutting through the fads and often-contradictory advice so prevalent in the field of health, he explains in clear terms how to reliably lose weight and keep it off, get fit, and feel better than you ever thought possible.
In short, highly readable chapters, Dr. Haas draws on his extensive experience and research to show you how to take care of yourself the way you were meant to, naturally. You’ll discover:
• The physiology behind what makes our bodies thrive
• How to build a diet around foods our systems were meant to process
• Exercise that really works—and a program you’ll actually want to stick with
• Optimal mental, social, and emotional health and how to achieve them
• Yoga, meditation, and attaining centeredness
• What a balanced life looks like and how to make it reality
• A clear program to follow for putting it all into place
Your Body: Instructions for Use is sure to become your go-to source for understanding wellness in all its dimensions.