Metabolic diseases in dogs like obesity, diabetes, and cancer have increased in rate. According to the Animal Cancer Foundation, 6 million dogs are diagnosed with cancer each year. Concerned for your dog? Don’t worry, the right guide is in your hands.
In this guide, you will discover…
● a ketogenic diet that will metabolically and biologically help your dog reduce metabolic stress and chronic inflammation
● raw foods that promote ketosis in dogs
● dog food recipes that are easy to prepare and nourishing
● appropriate nutrition for your dogs
● the secret to a long and healthy life for your dogs
Our dogs, just like us their pet parents, need optimal food for healthier living. We should also be feeding them powerful metabolic foods that will improve all sorts of their health conditions. But there is no need to worry. You can still serve your dog a bowl that contains the answer to no cancer. So keep reading as you grab the best chance to live with your dog longer.