Eating Guide is written for you—someone who is about to get, or is now getting, cancer treatment. Your family, friends, and others close to you may also want to read this book.
You can use this book before, during, and after cancer treatment. It has guideline about common types of eating problems, along with ways to manage them.
This book covers:
– What you should know about cancer treatment, eating well, and eating problems
– How feelings can affect appetite
– Hints to manage eating problems
– How to eat well after cancer treatment ends
– Foods and drinks to help with certain eating problems
– Ways to learn more