Even more about writing — the third and final book in the Project… series, a guide for writers and those thinking about writing to getting started… one more time, developing characters and plot, the writing process, editing and what to do when the book is finished.
Inside you'll find:
· Deciding what kind of writer you want to be
· How to psych yourself into writing a book
· Stereotypical characters to avoid
· How to write a serial killer crime thriller
· The rise and rise of the unreliable narrator
· The pros and cons of a pen name
· How to proofread like a professional
· Designing a book cover
· Writing your author biography
· The nine types of book reviews
…and much, much more.
Happy reading and happy writing!