Most Canadians think of travel as a way to escape the snow, cold, and dreary winter skies. But Robin Esrock loves all that our eastern provinces have to offer visitors, and so will you! The Great Atlantic Canada Bucket List highlights the best travel experiences to be had on Canada’s East Coast.
Not your typical travel guide, Robin’s recommendations encompass outdoor adventure and natural wonders as well as the unique food, culture, and history of the Maritimes. Categorized by province, The Great Atlantic Canada Bucket List will give you a first-hand perspective on:
• Ziplining over a waterfall in New Brunswick.
• Harvesting an iceberg for a Newfoundland cocktail.
• Exploring Nova Scotia’s Cabot Trail.
• Walking the seabed beneath Hopewell Rocks.
• Cycling across Canada’s island province.
• Rafting a tidal wave in the Bay of Fundy.