Have you secured a Home and Community Based Contract, but you're trying to find clients and struggling to figure out what to do next?
Whether you are new to the industry, or have an existing Home and Community Based Services Program, this reference guide will help you organize your program, implement processes, develop a system, and help you understand how to keep your contracts and clients while making a profit.
In «Home and Community Based Services Made Simple: A Quick Reference Guide to Creating a Successful and Sustainable Program, expert HCS program developer and owner, Nicole Wilson, removes all the guesswork and provides the exact step by step strategies for running a successful and lucrative Home and Community Based Program.
In this book you will:
· Learn how to develop a connection with the population of people you serve.
· Understand the administrative requirements and responsibilities necessary to run your business
· Navigate your way through Billing and Payment Audits and Annual Survey and Certification Audits
· Learn how to retain staff and clients
· Learn how to gain the right relationships with people in the industry.
· And so much more!
Grow your business, staff, clients, and become a leader in the industry.