Do you want to learn how to build your first vegetable garden and start growing your own vegetables and herbs?
There are many reasons why people decide to get into vegetable gardening: somebody wants to relax being outdoors and getting some fresh air, somebody wants to get back in touch with nature while many find it rewarding to literally pick up the fruits of their hard work. Whichever YOUR reason is, Vegetable Gardening for beginners by Carol Jones will guide through all the steps, teaching you, among other things:
· How to plan a vegetable garden
· To choose the gardening techniques to use
· How to build your first vegetable garden
· How and when to sow and transplant
· Intercropping your vegetables
· Grow your herbs and perennials
· When and how much to water your plants
· How to deal with pests
· Take care of invasive weeds
You will also find a complete vegetable index, reporting all the main characteristics of each vegetable, so that you can properly choose the ones that suit your needs the most.
Even if you are a complete beginner, even if you have never seen a hoe in your whole life, don't worry, with this book Carol will lead you through all the steps, so that you'll avoid the mistakes that beginners usually make.
What are you waiting for? BUY NOW and start harvesting soon!