Berlitz Pocket Guide Venice
The world-renowned pocket travel guide by Berlitz.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is an ideal on-the-move guide for exploring Venice. From top tourist attractions like La Salute, the Accademia and Palazzo Ducale, to cultural gems including soaking up Collezione Peggy Guggenheim's modern art collection, wandering the Rialto markets and strolling along the Zattere, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Venice:
- Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
- Historical and cultural insights: delve into the city's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, we've got you covered
- Dictionary: quick-reference bilingual language guide to help you with vocabulary
- Covers: San Marco; Castello; Dorsoduro; San Polo; Santa Croce; Cannaregio; The Grand Canal; The Islands
Get the most out of your trip with: Berlitz Phrase Book & Dictionary Italian
About Berlitz: Berlitz draws on years of travel and language expertise to bring you a wide range of travel and language products, including travel guides, maps, phrase books, language-learning courses, dictionaries and kids' language products.