Learn to make quick, easy, and utterly delicious mini meals (without the clean up!) in this collection of muffin tin recipes.
Acclaimed chef Matt Kadey proves that the muffin tin is not just for desserts anymore! In the same way it transforms a single cake into a dozen cute cupcakes, your muffin tin is the secret to making tasty and fun mini versions of all your favorite foods.
Filled with full-color photos and easy-to-follow recipes, this handy cookbook shows how to whip up pop-in-your-mouth, perfectly portioned dishes. From crowd-pleasing appetizers and enticing side dishes to mouth-watering entrees and delectable desserts, Muffin Tin Chef features 101 creative recipes, including:
• Baked Eggs in Prosciutto Cups
• Peach-Stuffed French Toast Bowls
• Spinach Dip Bowls
• Jalapeño Cheese Rolls
• Butternut Squash Soufflés
• Chicken Italiano Pizza Bites
• Lasagna Rolls
• Crab Cakes with Corn-Tomato Relish
• No-Bake Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce