Feeding your family healthy food choices on a tight budget is the goal for many people. Healthy options are usually more expensive though, and once the meal is prepared, there are extra ingredients that will most likely be thrown away. But what if there was a way to live differently? The Beginner’s Guide to Zero Waste Cooking offers practical advice on how to enjoy healthy living while stretching your grocery budget dollars. You will find tips, tricks and recipes for cooking with zero waste in an easy to read guide, including ways to:
• Understand Zero-Waste cooking
• Learn the benefits of Community Supported Agriculture
• Make easy changes in your kitchen
• Manage your picky eaters
• Shop with Zero Waste Cooking in mind
• Learn the healthiest way to shop for fresh produce
With almost fifty unique zero waste recipes The Beginner’s Guide to Zero Waste Cooking teaches you the basics of living a zero waste cooking life.