The Science of Making Friends: The Ultimate Guide on How to Make Friends and Keep Them, Learn Useful Tips on How to Develop Friendships That would Last a Lifetime
We cannot do without friends. But we cannot do with the wrong friends either. We come into this world with several relationships thrust upon us. Friendships are God’s way of allowing us to choose our own people that we remain close. With friendships, we have a choice. We must make the best use of it. There are two sides to this story. On one hand, some people think they always land with the wrong people and on the other hand, there are people who think they can never make friends.
This audiobook will teach you everything you need to know about making friends -- right from meeting them for the first time to keeping them with you forever. You will also learn about making new friends while still keeping your old ones. This audiobook will discuss the following topics:
- Are You Really Ready for More Friends?
- Where to Look for Friends Suitable to Your Tastes?
- Breaking the Ice with New People – The First Step to a Potential Friendship
- Watering the Sapling of Your Friendship Fern
- Taking Your Friendship to New Levels
- The More, the Merrier
- Being a Friend Yourself
- Making Your Friendship Permanent
- Where Lines are Drawn Even in the Closest of Friendships
- Ensuring that You Remain a Friend-Maker Forever
- And many more!
Friendship gives you a lot, but it also demands a few things from you. You should learn not only how to make a lot of friends but how to nurture these friendships. To learn more, scroll up and click “add to cart” now.