You’d stop accidentally hurting your loved ones with uncontrollable emotional outbursts. You’d finally give up that boring job of yours and find the courage to start a business. You’d make your dreams come true – well, most of them.
In this book you will learn:
• What is self-discipline or control?
• Foundational habits
• Always priori how to be self-disciplined
• Soldiers that you should try
• Create valuable habits by applying self-discipline
• Managing ourselves
• How to improve your focus
• Self-confidence boost
• The concepts of accountability and honesty
• Finding focus
People with a higher degree of self-control spend less time debating whether to indulge in behaviors that are detrimental to their health and are able to make positive decisions more easily.