This part provides an introduction to the book "The ultimate book on Yoga"
Overview of "The Ultimate book on Yoga"
In this highly insightful book, the author gives a thorough re-look into the actual underlying principles of Yoga and presents Yoga in terms of simple, practicable, down-to-earth instructions, free of mysticism, while analyzing each aspect scientifically,based on recent advancements in neuroscience.
Some of the aspects dealt by this book include
Let us know Yoga better (current part)
1. Brain science that helps in understanding Yoga
2. How to minimize stress?
3. How do Yoga postures improve health?
4. How to sharpen mental concentration?
5. How to meditate?
6. What happens in the final stages of Meditation?
7. Is there a mind beyond our brain?
8. What is the ultimate goal of Yoga?