Are you living with chronic fatigue syndrome or extreme exhaustion? Are you tired of being passed around from doctor to doctor or spending thousands of dollars on programs without seeing any lasting results?
Yoga isn't just a fad exercise. It's part of a medical system that's been supporting conditions like chronic fatigue syndrome for thousands of years. In this book, the author shares what she's learnt from over 10 years of practising yoga, and the steps she took to recover from chronic fatigue syndrome.
In this book you'll learn:
- The yogic and scientific perspectives on chronic fatigue
- How to use mindfulness as a tool to boost your energy
- How to breathe correctly to give you more energy throughout the day
- Several yoga practices appropriate for all energy and ability levels
- Self-care rituals and yogic lifestyle changes to improve your health and wellbeing
- How to incorporate mindfulness into everyday life