Do you feel like you never have enough hours to complete everything on your to-do list and still have time for the things you care about? Have you ever wondered how highly successful people get things done without losing their sanity? Then you need to keep reading...
In 2018, Harvard Business Review conducted a groundbreaking study on how CEOs spent their time. One of the findings was that the respondents clocked in an average of 9.7 hours each workday, far less than one would expect from busy executives. These CEOs managed their days well enough to effectively run billion-dollar companies while still having time for philanthropy and leisure.
Here’s a quick preview of what you will discover:
• The tried and tested techniques to INSTANTLY gain control of your hours and kick your productivity into high gear.
• Why goal-setting is your ultimate weapon and the reason you should do it first even if you feel like it’s a waste of time.
• How to recognize and defeat the WORST productivity killers that could undermine your professional success.
• The little-known principles that can help you overcome unexpected challenges thrown at you by your boss (or a universe with a strange sense of humor).
• The BIGGEST time management myths of all and the simple practice that will streamline your work.
• The REVOLUTIONARY formula to manipulating the clock so that you can stop frantically counting the minutes and start tallying your victories.
And much, much more…
Even if you’re feeling overwhelmed, disorganized, and exhausted, the extensive research behind this guide can ensure that you’ll learn the strategies of the most efficient people and reach optimum productivity without sacrificing your health or happiness.
If you want to unlock access to this crucial information about time management and reach your full potential, then you should read this book!