Weight Lifting: The Comprehensive Guide to Weight Training, Learn How to Bulk Up and Increase Your Health Through Weight Lifting
Whether you call it weightlifting, pumping iron, or bodybuilding - lifting weights both light and heavy has long been a great way to get in shape and stay in shape. Weightlifting or weight training has many health benefits for both men and women. There are weightlifting and weight-training routines appropriate for men, women, even children of any age, any size, and any body type. If you want to build muscle mass, increase stamina, improve cardiac function, even stave off the symptoms of osteoporosis - you can accomplish all of that and so much more by adding a good weight training routine to your regular workout.
This audiobook will teach you all about weight lifting. You will learn all the information you need like the reason why you need to lift weights and all the preparation you need to do beforehand. You will also learn different weight lifting and training techniques that you can try to improve your physical fitness and overall health.
This audiobook will discuss the following topics:
- Why Should I Lift Weights?
- How does Weightlifting Increase Muscle Size?
- Basic Weightlifting Equipment
- Weightlifting and Weight Loss
- Weightlifting Techniques – The Proper Squat
- Weightlifting Techniques – The Proper Deadlift
- Weightlifting and General Fitness
- Weightlifting and Body Mass Index
- Weightlifting and Strength Training
- Weightlifting for Overall Health
- Weight Lifting for Kids
- And many more!
Lifting weights improves your strength and stamina. It also builds your muscles and confidence, improves cardiovascular health and can actually help prevent other sports injuries. If you want to learn more about weight lifting, scroll up and click “add to cart” now!