It’s inevitable - food creates memories. Whether it’s because of your grandmother’s chicken pot pie from your childhood or the popcorn you ate the first time you watched your favorite movie, your brain associates certain foods with emotional pleasure. Over time, you may develop an attachment to these often unhealthy foods and use them to cope with times you are under emotional stress.
This program has been designed to help you develop self-control when it comes to food and discover alternative self-soothing methods for dealing with stress.
This program can help you:
• Stop overeating for good
• Develop a healthy relationship with food
• Find ways to cope without using food
The audiobook includes:
• Chapter 1: Emotional eating hypnosis. Listen when you are able to close your eyes.
• Chapters 2 and 3: Daily affirmations for healthy eating. Listen during any part of the day.
• Chapters 4 and 5: Subliminal affirmations for healthy eating. Listen to these nightly affirmations on a low volume either before or during sleep.
You can cultivate a healthy relationship with food by learning to eat for both nourishment and pleasure, without overindulging. Gain back control of your body and watch both that physical and emotional weight drop off.