Do you struggle with your emotions?
Do you find that keeping your emotions stable and regular becomes a problem for you on a regular basis? Have you been searching for the mechanisms to get in control, but nothing seems to fit right, or stick?
Some people find that they struggle to keep their emotions under control and when that happens, they can end up having other problems during their life as well. They can get stuck trying desperately to figure out how to control those wide-ranging emotions.
Mindfulness for Anxiety: Using Meditation & Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Anxiety Disorders
In this book, we’ll discover:
· How to understand the signs of anxiety before they become overwhelming.
· Ways you can recognize the mental and physical signs of anxiety.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: A Guide to Overcoming Anxiety, Negative Thinking, and Depression
In this book, you’ll find:
· In-depth overviews of the most common mental health challenges, with a focus on anxiety and depression.
· How to understand negative automatic thoughts as they happen, and override them.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy: DBT Guide to Managing Your Emotional Regulation, Distress, Anxiety, Depression, with Mindfulness
· Information on the defining factors of DBT.
· The ways that you can change your thoughts by changing your behaviors.