Motherhood is the development of a vital relationship with God, ourselves and others. In this honourable role we get to discover so much about who we are and teach others about who they are. Whether you have biological children, spiritual children or both, your relationship with God and with yourself is reflected in your relationship with others. The more we cultivate our relationship with God, the more we love ourselves and the easier it becomes to love our children and those looking up to us as a mother figure. When we have a foundation of love in God, we are able to love the people looking up to us and everything we give out flows naturally from our heart. I hope you enjoy and are helped by the insight God has given me over the years as both a mother and a pastor. This book will:
* Explore the intricate and unique design of a mother’s heart
* Identify the power of a mother’s heart that is connected to God’s
* Recognise the joy and fulfilment that comes from knowing your primary calling — to know God and love others
* Encourage you to keep going in your pursuit of loving God and others
* Help value the uniqueness of every woman, appreciating their individual gifts and talents.