“Shhh… Nobody has to know you're reading this book.”
If you're wondering what it's like to have a “50 Shades” experience, you're not the only one. And if you're looking for more from your sex life and a deeper connection with your partner, this book is for you.
You don't have to tell anybody you're curious about BDSM – most people don't. But know you're not alone… In a recent (and anonymous) survey, 40% of couples admitted to having tried “light bondage.”
I've taken all the things your neighbors, co-workers, and friends are doing behind closed doors and put them here…in an easy-to-understand book that explains everything you need to know (in a simple way).
– 10 Myths About Submissive Women – Who really has the control?
– Powerful “psychological” tactics you can use to control your partner's experience
– How to Act Out a “Scene” – My suggestions for beginners…
– Simple things you can do during a scene to build sexual tension and leave your partner eagerly waiting for more…
– 6 Safety Rules for Rope – Including the one thing you should never agree to…
– Ways to communicate with your partner that build trust and make sure your needs are met
– 7 Verbal Domination Roleplays – WARNING: Some are “Taboo”
– Practical Considerations – Like what to do when one of your kids knocks on the door…
– How to be Safe – Like the 7 things you must do when you're with a new partner
– 11 Submissive Positions – Your partner will love these (and you will too)
We'll keep it between us – nobody needs to know and, unless you tell, nobody will.
Get this book and explore your deepest sexual fantasies today!