From its vibrant and lively cities to snow-capped volcanoes and white-sand beaches, Colombia offers enormous variety. Footprint’s 5th edition Colombia Handbook will guide you from salsa clubs & gold museums to the Amazon jungle and mountain peaks.
• Great coverage of the top activities and sights in the region, including numerous adventure sports, jungle trekking and hot springs
• Loaded with information and suggestions on how to get off the beaten track, from stays in authentic coffee fincas to lively fiestas in the tiniest of villages
• Includes comprehensive information on everything from transport and practicalities to history, culture & landscape
• Plus all the usual accommodation, eating and drinking listings for every budget
• Full-colour planning section to inspire you and help you find the best experiences
From Cartagena, the emerald in Colombia’s crown, to the hidden tombs & mysterious statues of ancient cultures, Footprint’s fully updated 5th edition will help you navigate this incredible destination.