The trappings of prosperity such as luxurious houses, cars, and jewelry (aka “bling”) are great, but did you know that independence and a productive, contented mind are the best measure of a truly satisfied and happy life? Well, here's good news…
You don't need to be wealthy to have a life of increasing freedom and comforts. You just need to think differently.
In Riches Beyond the Bling, author, business owner, and quality-of-life evangelist Mark Ashe lays out in practical and passionate terms why achieving practical financial independence is within the reach of every man and woman of average competence. He follows with a detailed blueprint for making that often-elusive goal a reality. Along the way, you'll learn:
· A real-world, step-by-step plan to think unconventionally and realize more comfort, peace of mind, and the ability to pay bills easily
· Why a high income doesn't equal financial savvy
· The mysterious power of generosity to create wealth
· How to develop a mind-set that puts even small amounts of money to work for your future-minus anxiety or regrets
· How to simplify your money-related choices (yes, even the average wage earner can make financial well-being and freedom a reality)
· Simple, foolproof strategies to avoid common money pitfalls
· When credit and debt make sense and when they don't
· A new and powerful way to permanently shift your purchasing habits and enhance your internal financial thinking
If accumulating all the “bling” is what you're after, this book isn't for you. If you're ready for a solid, proven path to meaningful prosperity and attainable wealth that provides you with the comforts you desire, as well as more time for leisure, laughter, and loved ones. Riches Beyond the Bling is your guide.