1. Hired a publicist
2. Press kit that will be posted on author's website and sent out to media will be created.
3. Review copies and a press kit will be sent to Whidbey News Times. Seattle Times, San Francisco Chronicle, National Coalition for the Homeless, National Alliance on Mental Illness, Sacramento Book Review.
4. Media outreach will be done at the state and national level (radio, TV, newspaper and magazine) in an effort to secure stories about the book and interviews.
5. Launch event will be set up during National Mental Health Awareness Week — Oct. 4 – 10.
6. Author will effort speaking engagements at conferences for professionals in social services and mental health.
7. Author plans to participate in the annual Seattle University “Search For Meaning Book Festival.”
8. Author has a website and blog.