Senior Transitions 101 is more than just a comprehensive handbook for navigating senior care options. It's also a source of support and understanding for the caregiver.
With clarity, compassion, and practicality, Dr. Amy Arp gently guides you through every challenge you might encounter as your parent or loved one grows older.
You'll learn how to:
• Manage caregiver stress before it leads to burnout
• Organize your loved one's affairs without losing your mind
• Understand all your loved one's options for care
• Decide what kind of senior care is best
• Pay for senior care without selling the house or going broke
• Help your loved one manage change and transitions
• Prepare for end-of-life decisions ahead of time
Brimming with resources, practical tools, and a full glossary, Senior Transitions 101 is the ultimate guide for senior care. Think of it as the knowledgeable friend you can turn to time and again during your caregiving journey.