First published a decade ago, A Writer's Book of Days has become the ideal writing coach for thousands of writers. Newly revised, with new prompts, up-to-date Web resources, and more useful information than ever, this invaluable guide offers something for everyone looking to put pen to paper — a treasure trove of practical suggestions, expert advice, and powerful inspiration.
Judy Reeves meets you wherever you may be on a given day with:
• get-going prompts and exercises
• insight into writing blocks
• tips and techniques for finding time and creating space
• ways to find images and inspiration
• advice on working in writing groups
• suggestions, quips, and trivia from accomplished practitioners
Reeves's holistic approach addresses every aspect of what makes creativity possible (and joyful) — the physical, emotional, and spiritual. And like a smart, empathetic inner mentor, she will help you make every day a writing day.