Everyone craves great relationships! Yet, they can seem to be one of the most elusive and mysterious parts of our lives. How do we develop meaningful and fulfilling relationships within our family, friends, co-workers, and those in our community of faith?
In this book James Ranger will inspire you and lead you to experience them through personal stories, and practical and biblical ideas. You will learn how to:
• Communicate more effectively.
• Resolve conflict.
• Enjoy “covenant” relationships.
• Get rid of emotions that destroy relationships.
• Bring out the best in others.
• Love each other like God loves us.