It’s common knowledge, or should be, that Santa Claus is allergic to nuts. Little boys and girls that leave cookies and milk for the jolly old elf all know this. They aren’t the problem. It’s the parents that have grown up and forgotten. Normally, Santa counts on the good boys and girls who he visits each year to take precautions, informing their parents to only supply nut free cookies, or they make them on their own. The following is a story where those precautions failed, resulting in the poisoning of the happy toy maker and the one child that could save him.