With an iconic style and a bestselling brand, this is the quintessential pocket-sized travel guide to Sydney — now with a bilingual dictionary
Plan your trip, plan perfect days and discover how to get around — this pocket-sized guide is a convenient, quick-reference companion to discovering fun and interesting things to do and see in Sydney, from top tourist attractions like Sydney Opera House, Royal Botanic Gardens, Bondi Beach, Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Art Gallery of New South Wales, to hidden gems, including Marble Bar, Elizabeth Bay House and the 505 Theatre.
- What to see: comprehensive coverage of the Sydney's attractions, illustrated with striking photography
— What to do: how to make the most of your leisure time, from local entertainment to the best activities and shopping
- History and culture: giving you a deeper understanding of the Sydney's heritage, people and contemporary life
- Practical tips: where to stay, dining out and how to get around: reliable recommendations and expert travel advice
- Dictionary: quick-reference bilingual language guide to help you with vocabulary on the ground
- Covers: Sydney Harbour, Harbourside attractions, Central Sydney, Darling Harbour, Eastern Suburbs, Inner West Suburbs, Western Suburbs, The Beaches and excursions from Sydney
About Berlitz: Berlitz draws on years of travel and language expertise to bring you a wide range of travel and language products, including travel guides, maps, phrase books, language-learning courses, dictionaries and kids' language products.